This game was gorgeous. Initially conceived by Steven Spielberg, this game plays like a movie. While the puzzles were quite a bit harder than the average LucasArts point-and-click adventure game, and the hilarity level was pretty dang low, the game was still overall very enjoyable.
Hopefully you had a chance to play the game this past month, but even if you didn’t you’ll probably still get a kick out of our conversation about the game. Also, we welcome our good friend, Brent Peterson, onto the podcast and chat all about the gameplay of The Dig. We had a blast and hope he did too.
Lastly, we bought the game on GOG.com. It’ currently $6, but goes on sale very few months. Also, give it a listen to find out what game we’re playing next month. Enjoy!
As always, you can find the podcast in these places:
- Brent can be found on Twitter at: @brentvpeterson
- Brent’s drink was Angry Orchard hard cider and his choice of song was P.I.M.P. by 50 Cent
- Jason’s beer was Arrogant Bastard by Stone Brewing and his song was Spacelab by Kraftwerk
- Ben’s beer was Galaxy White IPA from Anchorage Brewing Company and his song was Knights of Cydonia by Muse
- We mentioned The Dig novel by Alan Dean Foster. Check it out here. Only 99¢!