It’s our December game!!! Hope this helps bring some warmth to your holiday season and Jason welcomes on Renata Price, games critic formerly of Fanbyte who somehow enjoyed Paradise Killer even more than Jason. It’s a real love fest. Hope you were able to play! (Unlike lazybones Corrigan and sluggard Ben)
After the introduction they get into the development (9:00) then dive fully into gameplay and spoilers not long after that (13:45). After LOTS of high level PK talk, they bring it back down to play a lovely round of “What’s The Drink? What’s The Song?” (60:00). Then Ben joins for a few minutes (67:00) where they talk about a few Black developers that are doing some amazing work, as well what our next game is, coming to you the first Friday in February 2021!
Thanks again to Ren for joining the pod and please stay tuned for our HOLIDAY SPECIAL out next week!
As always, you can find the podcast in these places:
- Jason’s drink was a tequila sunrise and his song was “It’s the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)” by R.E.M.
- Ren’s drink was a weird, custom, colorful Starbucks Frappuccino, but made by a hipster in a liminal space and her songs were:
- “Death Spiral” by Dirty Projectors
- “I Know the End” by Phoebe Bridgers
- “You Missed My Heart”, also by Phoebe Bridgers