Night In The Woods
Just like the nostalgic feelings this game brought to us, we welcomed back an old favorite guest, Sean Thompson! Lucky for us, he was able to join us for the WHOLE THING. So enjoy that…
Some intros and dev talk, then into the gameplay (7:30), and give a bit of an overview of the plot at (19:30). After a few follow up questions to the story (32:30), we play a tasty round of “What’s The Beer? What’s The Song?” (40:30), talk about what else we’ve been playing (49:30, and even share a new segment: MOLMF In The News! (55:00), and end by talking about next month’s game. Give it a listen to find out, and thanks again for joining us!
Also, give it a listen to find out what game we’re playing next month.
As always, you can find the podcast in these places:
- That book we keep mentioning is Rogue Leaders: The Story of LucasArts by Rob Smith, and it’s a fantastic overview of the history of LucasArts with thousands of stories and illustrations. I always learn something new every time I open it up.
- Include guest’s info, if applicable
- Jason’s beer was Samuel Smith’s Winter Welcome and his song was “Communist Moon” by International Noise Conspiracy
- Ben’s beer was Blue – a homebrew gone wrong, gone to right, and his song was “A Better Son/Daughter” by Rilo Kiley
- Sean’s beer was Supplication by Russian River and his song was “Runaway” by Kanye West