Star Wars Battlefront
Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. Good thing we’re not Jedi (and yes, it’s plural), because we this month we’re all about adventure and excitement in Star Wars Battlefront. This game is GORGEOUS. And while yes, it lacked in a few areas, the sheer size of the levels and details of graphics is just insane. Hopefully you get a chance to play the game and listen to our thoughts on it.
Fear? Anger? Aggression? Those are natural responses to this game at times. We’re sorry…that being said, it is a pretty game. So, so pretty.
Hope you enjoyed this episode! We’ll be going back to our roots next month with a classic LucasArts game. Listen to the podcast to find out which one it is…or just wait till Friday and we’ll put up a post all about it. Until then…
You can find the podcast in these places:
Listen here or play it below.
- Jason’s beer was Revolver’s Blood & Honey and his song was “You Can’t Always Get What You Want” byThe Rolling Stones
- Ben’s beer was Sangria. and his song was “The Luckiest” by Ben Folds
- The PSVR game we talked about was Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin. Check it out. And if you play it, please let us know! We’d love to play vicariously through you.
- Here’s that article on them choosing photogrammetry instead of 3D modeling
- And here’s the one where they talk about deciding to scrap the campaign mode due to wanting to time the release alongside TFA….ugh.
- And here’s the interview with the composer, Gordy Haab, about creating the different atmospheres and textures.
- Gamespot video review by Mike Mahardy who said: “An exercise in pure spectacle, laid out in all of its neon glory.” – great analysis.
- And don’t forget, it’s March, which means it’s #Trypod!
- Finally, THIMBLEWEED PARK!!!!! That’s right. It comes out March 30th. GET IT HERE AND ENJOY!