Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge
That’s right, in the sequel to MOLMF’s first season, we’re bringing you one of our favorite sequels of all time! Had a blast playing this one, and hopefully you did too.
We start off with some changes to the theme song (ooooohhhhh), then after a quick intro we get into the history/making of stuff at the 4min mark, then at 22min in we get into all of the gameplay specifics and puzzles. Of course, after that we play a delightful found of “What’s the Beer? What’s the Song?” at about the 39min mark, and end with talking about next month’s game at around 45:45. Enjoy!
Make sure you check out what our Friends of Low Moral Fiber are posting about here: www.FOLMF.com
Also, give it a listen to find out what game we’re playing next month.
As always, you can find the podcast in these places:
Listen here or play it below.
- Jason’s beer was Sierra Nevada’s Celebration Ale and his song was “The Passenger” by Iggy Pop and The Stooges
- Ben’s beer was Toasted Coconut Chocolate Porter by Caldera Brewing Co. and his song was “Jack Sparrow” by The Lonely Island (WARNING: PARENTAL ADVISORY)
- Here’s the Ron Gilbert blog post we mentioned: If I Made Another Monkey Island
- Here’s a great making-of video with the big three when they recorded the remastered edition’s commentary
- Check out this post regarding some interesting theories about the ending of the game
- Some more theories